Banana Pi BPi-R2 Router
Amennyiben nincsen raktáron, de előrendelhető, a kifizetés előtt érdeklődj a szállíthatóságról!
The Banana Pi R2 is a router based development board, which can run on a variety of open source operating systems including OpenWrt, Android, and Bananian. It has 4 Gigabit LAN ports, 1 Gigabit WAN, and 300Mbs wireless N capabilities.
Banana Pi is an open platform device, it is for anyone who wants to play and build with developer technology instead of simply using consumer technology. Backed by our community, starting a project and building servers is fun and rewarding. We welcome all companies, DIYers, and tech loving people within our community! Together, we can make a difference, we can discover our passions, inspire others, and build a practical project.
- CPU MediaTek MT7623N, Quad-code ARM Cortex-A7
- GPU Mali 450 MP4
- Memory 2GB DDR3 (shared with GPU)
- Storage Support MicroSD (TF) card, SATA 6Gbps ,eMMC
- Onboard Network 5x 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet (MT7530)
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4GHz/ 5GHz(MT6625L)
- BT4.1 BLE with MTK6625L chip
- Video In CSI input for video cameras
- Video Out HDMI
- Audio Out HDMI, I2S audio
- Audio In I2S
- Power Source 12V @ 2A via DC power
- USB Ports 2x USB 3.0 host,1x USB 2.0 OTG
- Buttons Reset button, Power button, U-boot button
- GPIO 40 Pins Header, 28×GPIO, some of which can be used for
- specific functions including UART, I2C, SPI, PWM, I2S.
- LED Red, Green, Blue
- OS Android,Ubuntu,Debian,Bananian
- Dimensions 148 mm × 100.5mm
- Weight 100g